Samstag, 16. April 2011

Welcome to the Bass-Universe


I just finished recording the bass for "Waves", using the "Bass-Line Universe". Jaques had already recorded some of his guitars and Seb put some wonderful pianos on it.
So in addition with some basic midi drums I had a great base for recording the bass. I like the song very much, especially the coda where the main themes of the song are fused. Developing this part during our rehearsals for the song had been a great experience and now listening to it with the first instruments recorded is just wonderful. I'm very much looking forward to the song beeing completely produced.

I will add some Bass-Pedal-Sounds to the Coda :-) and hope that Carsten now has a good Guide-Track for recording his drums - Matthias

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen